How to apply
Apply here by February 15, 2021.
Please review eligibility criteria below before submitting your application.
Required Application Materials
- Personal statement
- Unofficial transcript
- Two references (at least one of these must be from a faculty member at student’s current institution)
- Sophomore, junior or senior continuing undergraduate studies in Fall 2020
- Students who attend universities with limited research opportunities in STEM and/or are from backgrounds underrepresented in the STEM fields, including underrepresented minority students, students from economically disadvantaged and underserved backgrounds and students with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Pursuing a major in engineering, mathematics or physical and life science (physics, chemistry or biology)
- Students must be a citizen or noncitizen national of the United States or an individual who has been lawfully admitted for permanent residence in the United States.